Thursday, February 20, 2014

So In Love  


 This is one I had to double, then triple check that we hadn't posted before, its that much of a classic and indicative of the sound we wanted to capture on the blog. 'So In Love' came out on maybe my favorite New York based label, Silver Cloud, and has Jocelyn Brown on vocals and future Leroy Burgess producer Stan Lucas on the mixing boards. You can't lose.

Raven Featuring Jocelyn Brown ‎– So In Love


Also, check it out, we have a YouTube channel now that I try and put all the content from the blog on (that I'm allowed to, they let you get away with less on YouTube). Subscribe!


Posted by Black Shag | 2 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ So In Love


  • February 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM  

    Didn't realize YouTube was more strict than Blogger with posting music or other files. Also, will have to look into Silver Cloud Records more, dig the beats and album art.


  • August 3, 2014 at 4:12 PM  

    One of my faves! Love the site, will be telling everybody I know who values quality tunes like those you post!